WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Every thing is fine, page-68

1. HK1
    590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    I agree with most of your post. Of course we all have to pick and choose which posts we believe, dis-believe or straight out ignore. Research on patents approved or speculation on new products don't bring in the revenue. Revenue is key to the share price - either actual or forecast - but we are not seeing much of either.

When asked why the share price has been going down, the Directors can't really say: "Well, we really don't know why it was so high in the first place."

This is the problem with OBJ..... The revenue is commercial-in-confidence and there have been no real forecasts. With the exception of "cashflow breakeven in Q1 2018", I am not sure about any other forecast. Way too many unknowns - royalty rate, unknown.... volumes, unknown.... future products, unknown. A lot of flashes of promise, but nothing you can pinpoint with any certainty. But what about P&G, you ask? Well, there is absolutely nothing stopping them from quietly resigning the wand to the scrapheap.

I was hoping and wishing for more from OBJ. But given the dismal royalty payments received, it is clear that a substantial amount of P&G products have to be sold to reach A$20m in one year. Given the evidence, I don't believe that this can be reached before FY19. What about the other products like BodyGuard, cleaning, etc? Well, given the slowww progress of P&G, any dreaming about revenue from these is just too far down the line.

Until OBJ gets A$2m each quarter in recurring revenue, there is nothing here supporting the share price. (and even then, they need more than double this each quarter) That is a lot of face masks and wands, but everyone has no idea on volumes, etc.

I really want to be wrong. But the facts are telling me that I am not wrong. Yes, I have moved my money into places where I am more comfortable in my investment.

(For full disclosure, I sold the balance of my shares last week. They were not an immaterial amount of the days volume. I am glad I am out. I wish the best of luck to the holders and I will keep one eye on OBJ looking for when the revenue actually comes.)
    Last edited by HK1: 09/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.