AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

everybody round the table

1. 692 Posts.
    Many of us beleive in the MAK story (for those who don't please dont post), and so with their (presumeably) researched judgement would have looked through today's ann and realised it does not of itself have any bearing on the share price.

Management relied on the featherstone report which got the wording wrong. Fair enough, right?

For a company that is supposedly fast tracking the project, they have so far said they have 1.95bn at 14%, then mistakenly at 23%, and now have the embarresing task of retracting previous mistakes because of a new mistake.

AD is himself a geologist (a competent person for the JORC) yet these mistakes still happen? If this is their company maker, why doesn't AD read the RTE pre-feasibility study himself and see what Duncan Hackman and Associates actually wrote? I am begginning to wonder if AD is fully briefed on his company's most important project. This is a criteria which we as shareholders have the right to expect.

[Add to this the drill rig mistake and the metallurgy mistake and there are some questions which I think need discussing here].

NB: I like MAK, ok? I just expect a healthy level of scrutiny which i think is warranted here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $4.866K 1.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9379521 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 806493 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.