EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

everybody seems happy

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Was lucky enough to spend a couple of hours last friday with Energios largest shareholder Ian Whitely and came away from the meeting buzzing with excitement.Ian is a very impressive man and was responsible for claiming the large iron ore tenament once the Russians gave up on it.He then got together with the guru Ian Burston and together have taken this company from a fledgling project to fast becoming one of the most exciting ore plays in the world. For the last 18 months i have been telling everbody i know to get a few EIO shares given the potential of this iron ore play and finally things are moving at a rapid rate. Ian Burston is happy, the largest share holder is happy (Whitely )and it seems multiple brokers are happy. Immmleman is happy im happy and im sure all holders of eio are happy.Just a footnote . A few months ago there were some knockers of former director Athan Lekkas and all criticism was totally unfounded. Without Athan this project would never have got off the ground.Hats off to you Athen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.