EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

I choose to have valinvestor on ignore but seeing reactions to...

1. 903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    I choose to have valinvestor on ignore but seeing reactions to his post, I just had to take a look!
    So for Vals benefit, besides the other high quality members of our board, I will again list a brief overview of our chairman, Dr Ian Burston...
    Dr Ian Burston has had a most distinguished career in the mining industry which includes overseeing several multiple million tonnes per year exporting operations with outstanding track records in maximising production, transport efficiencies and project development. I am not even going to try and attempt to write down all of his qualifications here as there are simply too many to mention. Dr Burston holds an Order of Australia and is a winner of citizen of the year in Western Australia. He served as CEO of Kalgoorlie Conolidated for four years and was responsible for the development of its super pit. Dr Burston also served as Managing Director of Portman Ltd and was responsible for the development of its iron ore company. There are more significant achievements but I think you get the gist. He is the best of the best.
    So Val, when Dr Ian Burston says he is onto something big, I strongly suggest you take notice and either put up or shut up. Better still, I hope you took Wildyxxd's advice and bought in on opening this morning at 30 cents.
    If anyone had any doubts whatsoever ever about Energio, the announcement last week that he spent over $115000 buying half a million shares on market was surely the clincher and whilst the weekend publicity was great, his actions speak louder than words and this to me was the cream on the cake.
    Big grins all round fellow energioites!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.