RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

noiprocs / Nev - I've been holding Range for over 2 years and...

1. 290 Posts.
    noiprocs / Nev - I've been holding Range for over 2 years and have seen it all on here. Sure Scarva, pongo etc. do post annoying and sometimes baseless remarks, and then you post page long stock basher reports to combat them. It seems that everyone that has a differing opinion on Range is labeled a stock basher and an insider who is apparently a part of secret organization which is employed to post on hotcopper to manipulated the Range share price. I mean come on, this is absurd isn't it?

You say that the company is aware of trading between nominee accounts, and therefore this is proof that there is some huge conspiracy going on in order to pick up cheap shares. Well the shares are quiet cheap at the moment and there is still little to no buying of them. In addition the net buyers of the stock are retail holders from Comsec.

fatosh - The lack of interest in Range is not to do with the manipulation it is because the company is not providing any information to the market to move the shareprice north. You say that they have achieved so many milestones? Like what?

In 2 years they have, one JV partner, no minerals report, AIM Listing (big deal, it did nothing, and I find it amusing there were such big expectations on this to be another WNL), a political situation which is going nowhere (don't try and tell me how good it is, cause the fact of the matter is we have no clear evidence of this yet)

I think Shred Crewde has been right all along, the only thing which will really move the shareprice is if they find oil, until then it is just a gamble. I won't be selling as i've already been holding for so long, and am comfortable with the risk - reward pay off. But trying to convince people on hotcopper to buy or sell range is a waste of time, as the only thing which will make people buy is positive news from the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.