RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

everyone give it a rest, page-16

1. 4 Posts.
    here here. Well said Marty.

I've only held this stock for a relatively short time, and intend to continue to do so for a while yet, comfortable with the risk/reward equation.

Given how shrill many of the voices on this forum seem to be, I'm assuming it's simply become personal for them, and not about the stock any more.

I agree with your sentiment that the only thing that is going to move this sucker up is some tangible, official announcement of progress towards drilling, and subsequent discovery of the black stuff.

I came to this forum for the very reason that it's almost impossible to find any real information on happenings in regards to this stock (at least reliable info), and was hoping that I could get some addition insights from those better informed/connected/etc.

I'm all for the debate of the facts... even aggressively - just be better if folks wouldn't make it or take it personal.

PS. Ghost1 - have never gone by a previous nic. Am genuinely new to the thread. Wasn't picking on Pongo either, just responding to his message (I note he's still not answered my question - if you hold, why? If not, why bother with this thread?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.