RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Hi Marty321If you had read the posts associated with the Range...

1. 502 Posts.
    Hi Marty321

If you had read the posts associated with the Range primer document, you would know that the intent of the primer was to present the public domain facts on Range, to counter the misleading and mischievous posts by serial pests on the RRS hc thread. This was clearly spelt out. This is a shares chat forum after all, where people read threads as a basis for further research on stocks. If I visited a stock thread which was dominated by several posters constantly knocking a stock, I'd be out of there pronto. To suggest that the primer was created to make the RRS share price rise is absurd. To reiterate - the primer was created & will continue to be updated & posted to present the facts on Range, which are dynamic.

The poster that started this thread has been one of the two main serial pests, and a key reason as to why the primer was created. It's irony at its finest.

If you think that the RRS thread has degenerated into a joke, I suggest u take that up with the hc admin/moderators - after all, hotcopper has tolerated serial downramping on the RRS thread for a very long time - search the postings of "puntland" (who became eldersxl/amsas and was recently booted out for multiniccing); "perfectstage", who has since become serial pest "pongosniffavitch"; and "scarva".

The hc moderators are apparently keeping an eye on this thread, and all posts that remain viewable must obviously be acceptable to hotcopper.

Share price manipulation - the Company itself has been made aware of cross-downward trading between a particular nominee account. That is a fact. Contact the company yourself to confirm.

As regards sovereign risk, politically Somalia is more stable with the new non-politically aligned Prime Minister, than previously. A new constitution is being framed which will be a significant event for the country.
    Of course there are areas of instability, but civil war is a very long bow to draw. The US and Ethiopia are strongly supportive of the government.

regards
    Marny

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.