RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

everyone give it a rest, page-8

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    scarva:
    So it was in morse code was it old chap? Jolly good. You had me fooled there for a while.

Although I am not an expert in morse code I am happy to have a go at decoding it for you.

Hmmm....It is very very repetitive. It looks to be saying just one thing. Sorry two things actually. Yep. Got it. I will put it into words for you below. Hang on, I think you could call it three things. Anyway, let me know how I go with it.

I am always on hand to assist you scarva! Really, it is the main reason why I am here. Oh, and between the two of us, we are holding more than anyone could possibly realise...lol

Regards
    Nev

Ps. Marty:
    I suggest that you do some real research before you buy into what is going on here. Start by reviwing the histories of all posters, then have a decent look at the company. You might be rather surprised.

Scarvas post decoded

I am holding more stock than anyone realizes, and as it happens, I am still trying to accumulate some more, so you see comrades, that it is why I must stock bash--------I am holding more stock than anyone realizes, and as it happens, I am still trying to accumulate some more, so you see comrades, that it is why I must stock bash-------- I am holding more stock than anyone realizes, and as it happens, I am still trying to accumulate some more, so you see comrades, that it is why I must stock bash--------I am holding more stock than anyone realizes, and as it happens, I am still trying to accumulate some more, so you see comrades, that it is why I must stock bash-------- I am holding more stock than anyone realizes, and as it happens, I am still trying to accumulate some more, so you see comrades, that it is why I must stock bash--------I am holding more stock than anyone realizes, and as it happens, I am still trying to accumulate some more, so you see comrades, that it is why I must stock bash--------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.