AXY 0.00% 3.7¢ atom energy limited

everyone hang in there

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Don't be put off by the current weakness from the US
    It is just called a little over correction which you cannot disagree has to happen when long rallys sustain good growth for months but it should be irrelevant to this company who are only a few cents in sp only the paranoid
    and weak will sell such an excellent buy at these levels

Only those with experience know that this is the ground floor to getting in on an exciting money making journey

There will be holders who are happy to make 5-20% but the ones that put this one in the bottom draw will be making over 1,000%
    I mentioned earlier that there are other companies out there that state they have significant au findings
    I purchased ALY they have 131,000oz and were at about $1
    Then next door is historical Peak Hill 650,000oz and their value would be up there in tthe dollars this is just an example of how many times the sp will multiply in next few months for AXY
    Those who don't believe me then I understand your concepts but I urge all to listen and just watch what happens

Those that have been following would have noticed a couple of people jumped in with 500k orders they will be making at least 1/2mill very smart
    I do agree to dyor and I always do myself and seen fundamentals that are totally calculated I just can't believe they got this land so close to infastucture
    For those with nil research go over some of blackgolds prior posts which are very informative
    I also have penciled in that more drill results should start coming in from about 1 weeks time with more extensions and increase in JORC resource so try to keep your hats on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.