LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

everyone happy it's friday

1. 22,593 Posts.
    A good start to the morning up to a high of 135cents with huge volume

For the ST imo it’s not a good time to be buying, quite the opposite actually

Have just covered my position and will protect my holdings or my gains one could say

Looking at the chart we can see that there’s a lot of resistance over there to the left, and this is our first time back up here

Now remembering that today is Friday and the markets have had a good run this week,
    This imo is a good time or/and spot for those sneaky pro’s to be hiding their selling into the buying frenzy once again

THESE are SHORT TERM thoughts only

With the overseas markets up BIG TIME last night, imo and remember it’s only an opinion and could very easily be wrong but I think our markets may be burnt off today

I mean they will finish higher but may close lowish which will lead the overseas markets to do similar ie. Take their ST profits

Then we start all over again next week and who knows which way we will be lead, but atm it’s Friday and we’re at a former high, just seems a good spot to be covering or protecting oneself

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.