NTI 1.89% 5.4¢ neurotech international limited

It appears you are simply a silly troll. 1. NTI's original IPO...

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93

It appears you are simply a silly troll.

1. NTI's original IPO share price was 20c its currently at 0.165c so not far from it nor requiring a spectacular recovery. When NTI announces positive results it will be the only in-home device targeting autism on the market. The share price could double to 33c and its whole market cap would still only be circa $35m.

2. Do not question my understanding of neurofeedback and ASD. I wrote a short literature review on it which I posted on NTI HC with 10 references which I have once again placed below. If you want to say I lack understanding then counter the research I placed on HC NTI about 8 weeks ago.

3. Your last comment is very immature and trollish - I have made more than 100% profit off of NTI and I will do it again with my latest position. If your entries are ill considered and poor you have no one to blame but yourself.

I am looking forward to the next 8-12 weeks as it will be transformational for NTI. My placement into NTI follows the same methodology that gave me large profits in SPL and CR8 before it.

I am as comfortable as one can be and I expect the market makers to keep the SP in the 0.16 to 0.18c range before the run up prior to news.

Upon news a 35c to 40c SP is more than achievable for NTI.

References:

[1] Prevalence of autism spectrum disorders — autism and developmental disabilities monitoring network, 14 sites. United States.US National Library of MedicineNational Institutes of Health. 2008.

[2] Kouijzer, M., Gerrits, B., Congedo, M and Van Schie, T.Neurofeedback improves executive functioning in children with autism spectrum disorders. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders. 2009. Vol 3, Pp. 145–162.

[3] Coben, R and Padolsky, I. Assessment-guided neurofeedback for autistic spectrum disorders. Journal of Neurotherapy. 2007. Vol.11, P. 5–23.

[4] Kouijzer, M., Moora, J., Gerritsb, B., Buitelaarc, J and Van Schie, H. Long-term effects of neurofeedback treatment in autism. A Behavioural Science Institute, Radboud University Nijmegen, Nijmegen, The Netherlands. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders 3. 2009. P. 496–501. Elsivier Publishers.

[5] Jarusiewicz, B. Efficacy of Neurofeedback for Children in the Autistic Spectrum: A Pilot Study PhD. Pages 39- 49. 2008.

[6] Trevisan, A and P, Cavallari. A Portable Sonified Neurofeedback Therapy for Autism Spectrum Disorder Patients - An Initial Evaluation. Journal of Neurological Disorders. AAT Research in conjuction with; University of California. USA. 2013.

[7] Trevisan, A., Cavallari, P., Caruana, N., Micallef, R and Attard, F.Real-time sonified neurofeedback stimulation for the management & relaxation of patients on the autism spectrum. Journal of Brain Stimulation. Vol 8(2). March – April 2015.

[8] Neurotech International. ‘Clinical Trial: 12-week therapy session for initial cohort of subjects in US clinical trial nearing completion”.ASX market announcement dated: 29 May 2017.

[9] Neurotech International. ‘Clinical Trial Preliminary Outcomes: Outstanding preliminary results from US clinical study’, ASX market announcement dated: 27 September 2017.

[10] Neurotech International. ‘Neurotech Presentation at Cambridge Conference: Neurotech presentations at academic research conference in Cambridge, UK’, ASX market announcement dated: 28 September 2017.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $55.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $41.48K 762.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 478888 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 40510 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.