NEU 2.64% $20.99 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Excuse my first post My Opinion regarding any deal is that NEU...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Excuse my first post
    My Opinion regarding any deal is that NEU are in a very unique position on a number of counts
    Firstly ---- The controlling powers appear very strongly to want this product "fast tracked" thru stage three ...very appealing to takeover prospectives
    Secondly ---- We have just had a correction on the small caps market with pullback from a very bullish market.. , compared to the last 6 months lets say. Most companies have stayed stationary , regressed OR are geting pumped by dumpers thru twitter etc WITH THE EXCEPTION of a handful of companies, NEU definitely falling in this "EXCEPTION" category as SP quickly bouncing back post correction, and rising slowly ..also very appealing to takeover prospectives
    and Thirdly , which is the kicker for takeover prospectives ...........I think it is a worthy company and Drug, SO they need to consult with me and i will tell them straight !!!!!!
    As For MY Price ........Its whatever its gunna be , and I shall revert back to rule No 4 ...everything in moderation INCLUDING moderation !!!!!!!!!!
    My regards to all , have a great weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.99
Change
0.540(2.64%)
Mkt cap ! $2.709B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.56 $21.55 $20.54 $12.48M 591.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 435 $20.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.99 1001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.