FAR 3.09% 47.0¢ far limited

Everyone is rallying except, page-21

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I didn't suggest the ongoing mediation was amicable, I just take the opposite view to you. i.e.
    IMO they must still be in contact (if even via lawyers) and negotiating otherwise why the silence and inaction. Your argument is 5 months is too long, how would you know if you aren't privy to those conversations.

They do have continuous disclosure requirements and if they were sitting on material non-public information and doing nothing I'll be the first one calling one of the class action law firms.

Also didn't suggest there would be a win-win outcome. I'm questioning what reason would management choose to maintain status quo (reserve right to PE) after 3 or 5 months. Because they must have some confidence there is value in doing so.

If there is no faith in this confidence then why continue to hold. You must feel there is some value, no?

Yes I'm with you on transparency. Very frustrating for all and irrespective of the outcome it would be comforting to have the whole story and restore faith in management. I personally haven't lost faith because we don't have all the details to make an informed decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.