MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

everyone, it's time to say sorry , page-7

1. 1,257 Posts.
    totally agree ningpu but thanks Vegas - there is no need of apologies or cheering.

We all write what we think and believe, we all have the right to disagree on views and we all have the right to be wrong. I don't believe anyone here has been direspectfull towards myself, so no need of sorry.

Now, let's talk about MMX.

Fundamentals: no need to say that not many things have changed, except maybe the investor appetite for risk in the last 2 weeks. Romours about iron ore bubble may have affected as well, but I don't see blue sky shining soon. I'm closing short position probably today before long weekend - I hate keep speculative positions open before holidays or long weekends (rather spend the time enjoying with family).

For Long term investors: having a long term position doesn't mean not trading your position along the way. I have long term positions in blue chips and still buy and sell every time the opportunity arrives.

Shares are not houses. If you want to buy an asset and not trade it for the next 30 years, buy an investment house. Relatively low risk and high growth. Shares by definition are volitile and they need to be traded to inflate the price. And pleas refrain of quoting Warren Buffet, I'm sure he is a very active investor.

Have a nice weekend all and stop dreaming about easy money. There are no free rides, if you want the money you need to work for it. It doesn't matter what you do, if you are idle in shares, you're loosing money.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.