Everyone knows 'going on leave' is code for escaping to Waikiki Beach while Australia burns???, page-147

1. 3,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Dude, factions need to die so I hope they all perish!

Didn't want to answer any of the questions? Didnt want to consider that it is all smoke from labor.

Which questions haven't I answered? I just want a Federal ICAC now so it can put away anyone charged with corruption being Labour, Liberal & everyone else who has done favours for votes! Smoke & mirrors is with those in charge i.e. Scomo! Perhaps they can start with the Labour side of politics...I don't give a stuff...I just want criminals put in jail!

No consideration to a once in a century pandemic parking government plans? Laughable.

Hmmm, you mean like Scomo directing all resources to women issues after Brittany's rape which was during the same pandemic? Isn't it amazing when you deflect to earn votes rather than lose them! Even though I agree the issues needed dealing with, I still believe the order of business should have begun with a Federal ICAC!

ICAC will occur, you want it now for the same reason Labor do, it will disrupt the election. At least be honest.

How? The election will be in 6 months or less.......do you really believe it will be set up with any teeth with interviews by then? The only reason for the stalling is Scomo wants to make it to have less power than ICAC so he can basically get away with murder!

Why hasnt Anthony Byrne lost his ALP membership and job?

I'll give you a hint, he's a powerbroker in the opposing faction to Albo and he doesn't want the factional war before the election....

Good question, perhaps if you stood firm on a commitment to a Helen Haines style ICAC then we can weed out all of the scum from politics!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.