BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

The landscape has changed.So we all have to change out thinking....

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    The landscape has changed.

So we all have to change out thinking.

Forget how much you paid for BMN, those figures are now moot. Its not just BMN holders, its holders of shares accross the board that have been smashed. PDN was $7.00 in January ... I bought some today at $2.80 ... who would have thought!!

BMN's drop in price is now all about world financial, market, and external conditions, the fundamentals of the project are unchanged, if not better now than in January. However, make decisions now to preserve and increase your capital. If that means selling BMN & buying PDN, then selling PDN for a profit & returning to BMN at cheaper prices, then do it. Otherwise we are all just bunnies caught staring into the headlight ... you just end up being run over!!

I still hold a large amount of BMN, but I have now sold all my original holdings and have locked in the tax loss. Now any BMN I own have been bought at these lower prices & I will pschycologically trade them from this range as a new investment. At the same time I am taking other opportunities to trade the market to increase capital.

This "put into the bottom drawer" attitude is for the birds. Whatever your capital is worth now, albeit much less than before.... make it work for you.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.