ANZ 0.62% $31.03 anz group holdings limited

everyone on hc close your anz accounts tomorro, page-40

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    i am an ANZ shareholder and i want them to sell off all the shares, repay the loan and then let the administrators do the rest.

why should shareholders of ANZ have to bear any loss in relation to the actions of a few doggie brokers at Opes?

if traders were stupid enought to give their shares to Opes well thats there problem. why should the shareholders of ANZ subsidise the traders for choosing Opes over E*Trade?

the answer is pretty simple, we shouldnt because everyone of the traders/investors that used Opes should have understood what type of arrangement they were getting into.

while its unfortunate that some people will get nothing back that didnt do a thing wrong, why should those potential losses be bourne by shareholders of a lender that is within its legal rights to get back its funds.

everyone that loeses money because of this should be after the directors/employees that casued this. before anyone says ANZ has a moral or social obligation, they dont, its called the capitaist system, the same system that these share traders raped and pillaged over the last 3 yrs.

i feel sorry for the poor retail guy that is getting burnt because all these traders were shorting stocks under the borrowing facilities and making money at the expense of the poor guy in the street. well the shoe is on the other foot now and if you think i want my bank to let you off the hook you are wrong.

like i said, i feel for the guys that didnt have a leverage facility and will lose cash because thats not right, however, these guys should have known what they were getting into as well as the potential risks.

i would be going after and complaining about the people who were fraudulent rather than shi*tcaning ANZ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$31.03
Change
0.190(0.62%)
Mkt cap ! $92.60B
Open High Low Value Volume
$31.10 $31.15 $30.82 $28.08M 906.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 936 $31.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$31.03 405 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.