APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

re: everyone set - very cheap Hi Tainer,gearing up for your busy...

1. 183 Posts.
    re: everyone set - very cheap Hi Tainer,

gearing up for your busy period ?(after Chrissy with all those new year resolutions)

I guess one can wait until after the announcement but as mentioned by others the stock will most probably/if not definately increase on speculation (as it did with Ticor) and it may move even further after the announcement depending on how good the announcement is and at some point it will like all other stocks loose a bit of ground and again depending how good the deal is will depend on how much.

I know APG will not do a deal that is less beneficial than the CRL deal and APG cannot afford to fund two plants on two seperate outings.

So any deal will be at a minimum better than the CRL/Iluka deal and any deal will probably get up the nose of Iluka.

So in my opinion any deal with and a major will have to :

1) Include/give access to a deposit with a quality rutile

2) Funding for a plant.

Now if in oz that can only be Ticor with the Ti West project but that uses the becher process modified to cope with the coal, Iluka with CRL or the Iluka in Douglas deposit (old Basin Minerals)where ILU are stockpiling their materials but ILU are awaiting the results of the feasability study before they commit to anything else or Bemax with Sons (who did test work and now in Administration) or Bemax with Cristal who want to be a world pigment producer.

In my opinion and tit bits I have heard my guess is Cristal in OZ.

So some people I know have bought at 3.0 other higher. The question is for those who want to pick up stock at what point do they buy.

Take ILU they have expressed interest in controlling APG AFTER technology is 100% proven. At that point they will have to pay 10 times more than if they took it now.

Old story low risk low return.

For those buying at 3. & 4.0 are taking a bigger risk than those who wait for the announcement and pay 6,8,10,15 or 20 or whatever it may or may not run to.

Every has different comfort zones and risk profiles. Although APG is classified as high risk I do not think so. I must be blinded by the light!

"and then there was a flash of light and the skies opened up and Moses heard a voice from the heavens and the voice said behold for the seas will part and all the people who have faith may pass into the land of mineral sands where a huge prophet called APG will shine down on them"

Cristal
    Paragraph 2
    Clause 1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.