APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

re: everyone set - very cheap Hey E....i think everyone is...

1. 220 Posts.
    re: everyone set - very cheap Hey E....

i think everyone is drinking and being merry right now....

thanks for the update - as i said after India and a few other odds and ends i will sit this one out ...

whilst the news maybe good --- ...

it's all in the timing.... there will be plenty of time for this stock to pick up even after a modest run.... it will be worth waiting for as it will have confirmed a break in the downtrend... at this stage i must say the spec's have bought in in the last couple of days and volume esp... on friday had been very very poor to say the least as it needed to get well over 4 million imo - to be able to have a sustained rise and drop, test and run...

the techncial people/ traders out there will know it... for my money long term buy and hold perhaps but on very small volumes - if it does lose steam at least one can afford to 'sit' continiue to 'sit' it out...

then again i could be wrong...

domum it's not a matter of opinion to one side or the other everything is saying that technically this stock is ready to pull back - it might open high on monday and retract it might not --- it might just bite the bullet and run it hard and close on massive volume - imo it would need to do this to be able to sustain the this run..

sideline me out...

now speaking of exercise... how is your's going, E!???

T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.