AVA 0.00% 11.0¢ ava risk group limited

That’s fair. Everyone has their process and avoiding losing...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1911
    That’s fair. Everyone has their process and avoiding losing money is more important than making money as the latter incurs tax.

Personally I think AVA will be one of those companies that grows a lot larger. It’s presently in an upgrade cycle, cash conversion is strong and Aura IQ is what will lead to a step change in earnings and mitigate against trying to find a new IMOD, which will be difficult.

In terms of valuation I think any risk is more than compensated in the price. I still have this on a single digit PE for a business with ROE > 20% that is growing quickly and paying an attractive dividend. Insto ownership also remains very low.

It somewhat reminds me of EOS in the early days. Strong and profitable growth on a low multiple and then when it was ‘discovered’ it just exploded. EOS now trades at ~30x last time I looked.

Aura IQ is such a huge catalyst. When they convert a PoC then I’m expecting that ~50% multiple discount to the small ords that AVA presently has will quickly disappear.

All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.