The definite take of the verse which is the only area I address...

1. 23,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The definite take of the verse which is the only area I address on it is, Jesus's UNQUESTIONABLY independent of himself defines the Father as the ONLY TRUE God when he was here and You cannot deny this and claim truth, it's as simple as that and if you think otherwise, then You need serious help, as your credibility would take a very serious Dive.

His quoting -> Hear, Israel: Yehowah our God is ONE Yehowah, well and truly backs the above = One as in one singular person, like one apple or one Spirit.

So do tell, where are my posts asking you questions on 17:3 what.png, apart for asking for your support of claiming that the CC's added it???

You in the past tried to come up with sermons on the verse, much of it failed, or you had it in the wrong order.
    First you need to know the true Father and true Son before you can develop a relationship, otherwise your relationship is with the figment of your imaginations, it could be with Father Xmas tongue.png

Hence my post point which you avoided like the plague again, was correct, you construct verses with zero grounds to even imply such, to fit with your planted seeds.
    And sadly, it would appear that somehow (????) you have absolutely no idea that your doing such = what.png

And yet it is as clear as the sun rising in the East.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.