Everyone that thirsts for God come freely to the waters., page-41

1. 23,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Nobody said it was the CC that added anything to this verse, it's your mentality that jumped into the CC as per normal your bigotry is talking driving your imagination into hyper drive"

Try actually reading my Simple post as you have clearly got the s.... end of the stick.

OH MY GOSH Ppm, surely you're NOT now going to deny that YOU said the CC's ADDED that verse,(not added to it, but added the entire verse) when I first raised (17:3) the subject a while back what.png
    To back it, you said the likes of, Jesus never used his name like this, there or anywhere.
    Not sure if you were just referring to John or everywhere?
    You also said they added it to fit with the first two verses before it, this was part of your claim for supporting their adding.

I nearly fell off my seat when you said it, but at the same time, I was not totally surprised.

If you insist on denying it, it can only be two things, a bare face lie and knowing it, OR your have a serious memory problem and I hope the latter.
    Either answer there, considering what it seems you're saying now = VERY, VERY, VERY strange indeed, almost to the point of scary????????

Totally amazing, after hearing this, I raised the matter in quite a number of posts, not just to you, you cannot tell me that you wouldn't have seen them (some to you), as I would NOT believe you, and you said zero about any of them and now as it appears you're looking the fool, is seems you're trying to wheeze your way out of it.
    This is not the first time, that you have performed these actions and I know full well, you know.

On The Father and Son's names, I'll swear on it 100%, No if buts about it and NO, there is no way I misunderstood, is was as clear as a bell, the CC's added 17:3 were YOUR WORDS.
    -------
    "When you ask questions and wanting to know about verses it's clear you are lacking full knowledge to make an informed take of what the bible is saying"

Get off your high horse, as I have said, I have asked you zero on you explaining this verse, I know full well what it says and means and you have demonstrated that you do NOT.
    All I have presented and discussed is it's truth and requested the likes of, show us with truth how you can deny the truth I put forward, based on Jesus's CLEAR words and intended meaning.

This is when you got deluded and kept repeating that I claim eternal life was only through the Father, despite numerous posts of mine trying to get this nonsense out of your head.
    Not to mention, the eternal life aspect was not the subject, that became your decoy to avoid the key point I kept repeating, which you avoided like the plague and done so to this day.
    Point being, Jesus independently of himself defines the Father as the Only True God when he was here, confirmed in John 1:18, now exalted and glorified as listed as a Begotten God = he wasn't a God when here, as his words in John 17:3 show.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.