I'm not saying or even implying, that the CC's didn't gather up...

1. 24,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'm not saying or even implying, that the CC's didn't gather up these writings and select which ones to go into the Bible.

But to claim that the CC offshoots, so to speak from around the 100's onwards, actually wrote these, is a load of bull.

From about the 100's, what's ref as the now CC, began stepping away from the key core truths as Clearly seen in the Bible, as large and life, of who and what the Father and Son are and this got effectively sealed in concrete, around the 3 -400's.

What or who they claim is their Rock = Peter, shows that they haven't even built on the True foundation, this creation was purely for a, look at me, we are the ones or one and only and No salvation outside of us.
    The Rock is clearly -> Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God to which the gates of hades will not prevail, in anyway shape or form, like it did in a Huge way on the CC's.
    The fact that it still exists, in NO WAY is what Jesus was referring to = ZERO prevailing of any kind.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.