And a good example @manny1970 of reconstruction by the likes of...

1. 23,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    And a good example @manny1970 of reconstruction by the likes of ppm and his forefathers I expect, is the likes of the ADDED blue words following.

John 17:3 This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the only true God = Father, Son and Holy Spirit and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

And -> Mark 10:18 - But Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God = Father, Son and Holy Spirit alone.

According to ppm's Constructions, if you dare point out Jesus's Clear truths, that he independently of himself defines the Father as the only true God and The good God here, (when he was here), then You are pitting Jesus against the Father rolleyes.png (naughty Jesus lol)

Another of his constructions is, when you see the word God, it AWAYS means (and he is insistent there) Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
    Which naturally would have Jesus, when he says I ascend to my God meaning, I ascend to My God = Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
    But despite his insistent claim as out lined, when you show him the stupidity as I have done, he turns the tide and says it is you being silly, even though you have simply applied His insistent claim = what.png

But never the less, 2 Thes 2:11 explains it in clear language, as to Why he sees these delusions tongue.png, it's out of his control and the Poor man has no idea and thinks he's in the drivers seat. wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.