Everyone that thirsts for God come freely to the waters., page-47

1. 23,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@ppm56

I kept repeating, which you avoided like the plague and done so to this day.
    Point being, Jesus independently of himself defines the Father as the Only True God when he was here, confirmed in John 1:18,

Once again you have avoided addressing this one point like the plague and doing summersaults to avoid it.

We are not talking about whether the Father and Son work in unity etc or whether eternal life comes through them both, Or the relationship aspect in this verse, and you know all this and keep decoying with all this crap, as you CANNOT deny the above and maintain truth.

What I say above there, is so obvious that it goes without saying, very Clear in Jesus's words and there is No twisting there whatsoever, just simply read it for what it says and it's intended meaning by Jesus.

Your only explanation has been the likes of the above, sermons etc, all to lead away from addressing this one point, which we know full well that you cannot deny it with truth.

His nature other than being the Son of God in this verse, with reference to the one point I'm making, has Zero relevance = decoy by you again.

"He's the son of God, period"

Rest my case, he doesn't define himself as the only true God, only as the son of the only true God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.