CMQ 0.00% 8.3¢ chemeq limited

*** everyone watching ***, page-4

1. 7,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 699
    re: * everyone watching--.i'm going blind Teyay Tejay... STOP IT !!! you'll go blind.

You just said :-

Guess this is going to be abother one of my perfect trades.

100% accuracy kept.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let's just recap the truth

You said you bought 12000 at an average price of $3.69. 0n 10th ...
    They closed today at $3.42

You are currently 37 cents per share or ~ 10%.. DOWN on what you paid for them !!!!!!!

If the "trade was perfect " you would have bought at the bottom of around $3.30/ $ 3.35 which occured AFTER you had bought them So your timing was NOT perfect

It is far too early to be even talking PROFIT, much less a "perfect trade "

Yyou have nothing like 100% accuracy... although as I have said earlier I will give credit where it is due & you got AMP price right to close today @$6.40 ...well done on that one at least.

But in case you should get a swollen head ( heaven forbid ) let me remind you in the same post you suggested shorting SHL @ the then price of 9.40... THey have gone up EVERY day since.

So you got 1 out of 2 of those right... which is the same odds as picking stocks by tossing a coin...50%

I hope you do make $ out of CMQ, but lets have a dose of reality in the meantime.

Cheers

Bendigo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.