IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

everyones collective thoughts, page-10

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi Seeya ....I've felt that the deal was virtually dead in the water for about 2 months.Why... plat price r/s, no direct answers from TS,no realeases from the co. which could be construed as accurate and positive,TS too busy with CFE deal with MCC and Evraz et al and buying up shares to shore up his position on CFE board.The big one is that TS has not been buying up IGC shares.His track record is buying up ahead of announcements and telling his friends to trade the shares continually.If I see TS buying up stock then maybe the deal will go thru.He is now obsessed with a mine in Sierra Leone (CFE)and possbly moved on.Remember, while IGC is alive he scores $350000pa plus perks and expenses.. why should he hurry things along ??? TS said last NOV (yes last nov) the deal was done at 65c but he hoped to get it up to 70C,same comments in Jan 08 at around the same price and I believe the newspaper price of $1.10-1.20 came from his office, so you can't rely on what he says.Tim's gotta go at the AGM and maybe the Dir. remuneration has to be queried on how the increases came about with only 2 Dir. attending all 4 meetings and Povey did not attend any and his pay went from $20000 to $60000...(maybe it's a reward for not coming and questioning the goings-on) and TS gave himself a $85000 pay-rise .... the Tony and Tim show rolls on !!! I live in hope that the s/p will recover and that corp. governance will also increase asap. ...... regards MUFF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.