IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Daveyb,I asked Mr sage in regards to the financing of the deal...

1. 262 Posts.
    Daveyb,

I asked Mr sage in regards to the financing of the deal and how Nkwe would pay for this. I told him that there was a rumour that Xstrata may provide like a loan for Nkwe. Mr Sage only said that this is Nkwe's issue and not one of IGC concern. Well...this is how we are going to get paid and he goes its not a concern...

honestly Daveyb this is the biggest question that I have in my mind since the spectacular fall of NKP share price.

Mr Sage was always kinda trying to avoid answering this question directly whenever I could speak to him on the phone. Beating around the bush I felt.

Honestly I do feel that IGC is going to be taken out sooner or later but you are right ... maybe this is not the time yet. Oh well I wait and hold.

I know management has options excercisable by December 2008 so I guess they won't get anything for this as well.

"The valuation is delayed" , "Waiting for Nkwe to respond " .... blah blah blah ... I think could this be another hint that an immediate deal is dead in the water? Its BS that management give you to cover the story for as long as possible...

If anyone has a strong convincing case to argue otherwise please share it with all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.