RXL 3.45% 15.0¢ rox resources limited

everything changed

1. 218 Posts.
    I may cop some flak over this but the way i see it shareholders were sold out by Mulholland and his sidekick Dickson some months ago and we shouldn't forget what happened.

Bottom line, they pumped the market full of propaganda and spin on the high grade target area of Myrtle then dumped shares and ran off with other peoples money the 1st chance they could.

The writing was on the wall from the very start when no one answered the obvious question, "If Mulholland believed the target area contained high grade zinc then why not put a few holes down to test it"? Hindsight is a wonderful thing. It didn't happen because it's BS.

I own quite a few RXLOA with an exercise price of 2 cents come July this year. Yep they're in the money and by all accounts i should exercise them. But i've decided not to out of principle and i hope others do the same.

The management at RXL don't deserve 1 cent more of our hard earned money to fund their slimy pay packets. It was nothing more than a disgraceful grab for cash when they did what they did. The more money that's donated to them just keeps them in their jobs longer to rip off honest naive folk that believed their spin.

It's one thing to buy and sell shares to make a buck, that's the market. It's another though to tell BS and rip people off.
    Anyway enough said. I hope all long term holders somehow manage to get their money back on this some day. I'll be the first to come back here and apologise to everyone if Myrtle works out.

Guys like Mulholland and Dickson though are no better than pirates in the Gulf of Aden so don't hold your breath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.