WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

everything going right for obj

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    The 2 month extension granted to 3M looks like being incredibly good luck for share holders. We're just over halfway through the extension but the following events should help propel the share price to new highs.

1. Global share markets look to have settled down again and even are looking bullish. Bullish markets are great news for speculative stocks like OBJ with loads of blue sky potential.

2. Everyone now knows that 2 other global companies are seriously interested in OBJ's technology.

3. OBJ is actually making money from 3M, GSK and the FMCG. I believe this will be recurring income during testing/development phases until they are locked into royalty or licensing agreements. Each has signed OBJ to a strict confidentialty agreement. These companies don't do anything for free so they wouldn't expect OBJ to provide them access to it's technology and honour an agreement for free. Strangely the market doesn't seem to have picked up on this.

4. Given that 3M asked for an extension to do additional testing and the fact that they are probably paying OBJ more money for the extension. Given the interest from other global companies it's hard to see 3M not moving to the next stage with OBJ.

I think the next 2 weeks will see OBJ's share price hit a new high. As was stated in the Appendix 4D, 3M testing is expected to be completed towards the end of March. That suggests to me that an announcement could occur any time from March 22 onwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.