WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

everything going right for obj, page-19

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    ahpigsy,

The thing is its not even about 3M. You stated this:

Anything relating to income derived by the company and is sensitive to the market must be divulged

So considering we've only ever heard in announcements about the $300K+, where did the other $500K come from and why wasn't it announced if your statement above is true?

I still think some of the revenue is from 3M. It's common practise to pay for an MTA opportunity. Additionally I don't think a nominal payment to OBJ is sensitive to the market. It is not an on-going payment or really has anything to do with their revenue-based business plan. We have already seen agreements by OBJ not divulged to the market in the past, even though they could be market-sensitive. Why? Because market sensitivity can always be over-ridden by confidentiality or in the interest of competitive advantage not to divulge figures.

As metioned previously, there are many, many contract-based announcements that don't include dollar figures. In the end I think Trin has summed it up, the company has received $800K in 6 months. It doesn't matter if its from GSK, 3M or the unnamed company, or any, or all of them. This is not the big picture, the big picture is a signed commercial deal which will return on-going and substantial revenue in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.