WR1 1.39% $1.27 winsome resources limited

Everything is going as planned

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Family and friends,
    Latest news! Drilling is full on. Very promising! Canadian government is more and more interested in the project. Advancing towards mine 2025. These are the words from top. Nothing more nothing less. He sounded very positive and very happy over the phone.
    Guys I think we are good. We just need to wait. Didn’t go into too much details because I am thinking that some people are starting to think that I am purposely getting infos and sharing them on forum, even I been told that forums are just for the people who are investing few grants only.
    Nevertheless, It looks like company didn’t sign nothing yet because they can get way better deals as soon as all drillings are complete, therefore, all raised money goes into drilling.
    You guys probably know all this but this is what the current situation is without any numbers provided to me.
    Again, for the fourth time, the same infos were confirmed: we have got more than enough to start mine in 2025 and, yes, T_S_A contract is at the table. These were the words: our aggressive drilling will soon determine the contract value. I didn’t record the conversation but Is was something like this.

Go a head and call me names but this is the reality. I was wondering why other contact mentioned April in December to me but if feels that the company at that time expected better results early this year so they postponed any contracts till all drilling is completed which will be financed by money raised for it and by memory he mentioned 60 mil.
    you guys may know all these infos but just in case if something here is new here we go. Going to have a dinner now.
    Cheers my Australian fellows from Austria.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.27
Change
0.018(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $234.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.28 $1.23 $476.8K 380.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4871 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 25335 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.27
  Change
0.018 ( 1.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.28 $1.23 42573
Last updated 13.03pm 08/05/2024 ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.