WR1 8.15% 73.0¢ winsome resources limited

You should always take any info with a lot of scepticism. Do you...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    You should always take any info with a lot of scepticism. Do you think that I believe everything that management says? I am only passing the info I got l, we can draw the concussion latter.
    In my time I have come across many companies who are almost there ( buddy 96% of them disappeared from AXS in a year or two).
    Wr1 is a different story. I have seen thinks which I can not share here. Would you like to meet when I get back to Australia? I can show you few thinks maybe teach you how to create a debt and use it to get your first couple mills.
    send me a private message and I will met you if you like. I will connect you with some people. Don’t forget that I am 70 years old and having some health issues. It will take some times to catch you.
    Till then stay cool, be aware of your articles. I will find a paper from 1990 in which almost every and each prospective company is just at the edge to start production but from 100 of those only a single one made it, 99 of them disappeared in a year from ASX. I will personally pass you that journal so you can read it.
    lucky WR1 is not one of them. But afterWR1 there will be many more which you don’t want to miss out out but rather get it in early. Ones you get into the game milion dollars will be just like 100 bucks now.
    Happy to help. Keep in touch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
0.055(8.15%)
Mkt cap ! $157.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.5¢ 75.0¢ 67.5¢ $639.2K 889.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 36699 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 1967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.