WR1 8.15% 73.0¢ winsome resources limited

Everything is going as planned, page-9

1. 787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    well sorry if I upset you, but you are more aggressive with un nice things , so take the upper hand I'm not fazed by your rage ,my mum died 50 yrs ago , you assume a lot, and want control of the posts with the biggest statements on wr1 to Trump everybody on this forum which says a lot about you .. but what prob upset you was not so my post , but the combined bagging of you by others as well.. so mate was not intended to cut you down, but really the style of
    your posts has had many intrigued for better or worse .. but hc is like pub talk
    in many ways .. to be disregarded unless some good supported facts are presented , i sometimes find a good article to put up, is prob the best I've done rest is just blah pub talk from me
    good example of great knowledgeable chaps would kev and Helios , as for mental institution I was assessed and released.. to jibe at folks mental state is very sus thing to do better off supporting them if you suspect a problem and not trying to make them worse as you problably did at school poking fun .. yes you are old school . I don't dislike you I don't know you .. as for your Info of wr1.. of course I hope your rite but it doesn't hold too much weight what you post.. post what you like I'll say nothing if that helps I won't put you on ignore or anybody else for that matter
    only thing that matters is some folk don't have enough to eat or have no food at all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
0.055(8.15%)
Mkt cap ! $157.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.5¢ 75.0¢ 67.5¢ $639.2K 889.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 36699 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 1967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.