MFS mfs limited

everything is not lost, page-11

1. 186 Posts.
    I agree with you Stowaway, I still believe that this kind of panic is what helped to get MFS here in the first place.

I agree things don't look good, it looks like all the value is being sold out of the company, and for what?

Everyone thinks that the board are incompetent geniuses, incompetent enough to let this happen to MFS and smart enough to do it to benefit themselves, screw the shareholders and avoid jail time.

I posted in the past they were going to be on hold for 2 months and were selling near completed assets to recapitalise, so far this seems in line with what I have heard.

We know that the Premium income fund has more value in someone elses hands due to branding damage.

What will be left? We will know when they tell us their restructure plans, before the shares are trading again.

Until then, nobody can do anything. So either sit tight, or band together with Scott to have the board overthrown.

It's always good to have a plan B, but scott isn't on the board and doesn't know as much as they do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.