EGR 4.76% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

Hi PatientMan, Thank you for your response. I knew what you were...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi PatientMan,

Thank you for your response. I knew what you were getting at and totally agree that the discounting factor has substantially increased with the soverign risk etc.

However my view is that KNL's project economics should be able to survive this. As you have pointed out before in your previous posts, KNL's success largely is dependent on the price of graphite (as most mining companies are). What has happened in Tanzania is unfortunate which has lead to KNL's project revenue/profit decrease which translates that the graphite prices will need to rise more than required before the events. Personally I think its highly possible hence KNL is still a good business.

As for the actual legislation changes, I've been thinking about it for a while and to be honest all countries in the world experience this one way or another. Locally at home here in Aus, we have gone through the Super Mining Tax, Bank Levi, GST for online sales, visa requirement changes (education industry) and the list goes on. Its just a risk all business take on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.