MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

I would have hoped that MSB would have sufficient say in this...

1. 203 Posts.
    I would have hoped that MSB would have sufficient say in this 'relationship' with Teva that it could go to Teva and ask for a public statement reiterating support for the ph 3 trials and the ongoing 'relationship'. Apparently it seems unwilling or unable to do that. Given the Teva investment in MSB I would have thought it in their interests to show a little support. But we are getting the silent treatment. As I've said before on HC, we've heard plenty of explanations and speculations from non Teva sources, but nothing from Teva themselves
    So we have a double whammy of a major shareholder and source of trial funding and milestone payments that hasn't shown any public support for a partner
    People can opine all they like about warrant expiry, but that a stock can fall like it did on Thursday shows fragility. Both Teva and MSB have seemingly allowed this to happen IMO. I'm holding on MSB's statement re discussions being held, but not with the confidence I had 8 months ago. The landscape has changed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.010(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.07 $4.794M 4.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14500 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 141676 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.