KAR 1.11% $1.78 karoon energy ltd

JLMy use of the charts and terminology will differ from many and...

1. 242 Posts.
    JL

My use of the charts and terminology will differ from many and most likely be subject to being criticised etc but they work well for me.

My best attempt at a summary is....

1/. The MACD is in an up-trend and is in bullish territory being above the "0" line.
    2/. RSI, Stochastic, Williams are in the right area combined with the MACD to continue the up trend

3/. The main indicator I use in combination with the others is the Directional Movement. For me I use this indicator quite successfully when trading Gold, Forex or Indices using 5,10 and 15 minute charts. Using this combination it is possible to pick up trends before they occur.

Shares are different and best used on Daily and Weekly charts. The current Direction Movement showing an up-trend is strong on the daily chart and commencing on the weekly chart. This is indicated by the positions of the Green and Black lines with also consideration of the red line

4/. The Ichimoku Clouds (Green Red areas) used mainly for Forex also has some bearing on shares with some adjustments. They give indications of Support / Resistance and Indicators for how strong a trend is. I use them as a guide only in relation to Shares and on Daily and Weekly charts

This combination of indicators has worked well for me over the last 3 years and will continue to use it (with appropriate risk management and discipline) until I hit a hurdle.

Hope this helps to some degree. I believe from some of your previous posts that you may may have extensive understanding of charts yourself??

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
-0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $1.426B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.80 $1.76 $7.106M 4.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15683 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 25444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.