SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Sput I assume your black and white comment was pointed at me so...

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536
    Sput I assume your black and white comment was pointed at me so read the following ann....... If not then ignor

Following successful completion of the evaluation, it is
    anticipated that MPS will place a standing order for regular monthly deliveries the volume of which is to be determined following completion of the evaluation.
    (Nov 2006)

The evaluation has been completed and Harrington Group is now expecting to formalise a rolling quarterly order. The Company is confident that the China market will deliver sales in excess of 1,000,000 OraLine tests per annum.
    (April 2007)

The Company has been recently advised that further evaluation and review by a number of government departments is still required before OraLine can be registered in the Ministry’s Catalogue of Standard Equipment. Not dissimilar to Western government approved supplier registers, the Company has learnt that listing in the catalogue is required before regional police and other government agencies can legally purchase the product from drug testing budgets. Further, these drug testing
    budgets also require pre-approval.
    The Company further advises that its relationship within the China market may also change and be structured as a license agreement as opposed to an agency sale arrangement. This situation is currently in discussion and under review following advice of a restructure of control within the Company’s Chinese facilitator, Union
    Science and Technology Company Limited. The Company will advise in due course of developments in this regard as they finalise. (June 2007)

Black and white Sputnick that sounds like shifting goal posts to me or complete incompentecny on HGR behalf. Yes I am a ture beliver in Chian it is just that it is a very fluid target that seems to be moving alot as the directors above found out. What ever the MPS want we seem to have to cater for it. They do want our product enough to obtian a 25 year contract through SiYi. What else do the want, that is all I was saying the other day.

Beside that excellent summary Vin, your work is much appriecated. However your other post today is new imformation and that is worth gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.