SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

everything you always wanted to know part 2, page-6

1. 3,262 Posts.
    Vintage,

Excellent post.

I have never doubted your research, never doubted your enthusiasm or the content of your character.

I have done much research into SBN also. The fact remains that past performances and research has very rarely come to fruition. Doesn't matter how "there for all to see" somethings seems.

Posters get frustrated with me, thats fine. I get frustrated with optimistic posts because it builds hope, which has constantly been smashed. Atleast 5-6 times for various things we have all dot joined in past and got horribly wrong.

I honestly dont know why you continue to research, i gave that up long ago and just hope the main game plays out like they have said it could.

Like i have also said in past. Contacts, dot joining, own research, ringing company, reading between lines in updates, factory visits, photos, newspaper articles will all stand for nought if met by delays, product issues, wrong wording in updates, partnership problems, government issues and general poor management.

Vintage it is a lovely post if taken for what it is. Unfortunately i read it and remember the 100's of wonderful posts from all researches on SBN in past of which a small percentage have been on the money.

I am waiting for China like all. My confidence has been rocked if not shattered. Yes it can turn in a blink and selling now seems pointless. However i made those comments at 2 cents, 1.5 cents, 1 cent even .008 cents.

If you dont like me whining then put me on ignore.

Vintage keep up the work if so wish, i hope for us it comes good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.