G'day Kaitie,How are you?I do still hold AOR. I actually had to...

1. 730 Posts.
    G'day Kaitie,

How are you?

I do still hold AOR. I actually had to average down a fair bit over the past few days. And I thought $3.40 was a good entry price! - Well it was, because a day or two later it was 3.70. Should have sold and bought back later.

Anyway, I'm not bullish about the ASX or global markets, and to be honest, I don't know exactly what's going on with the POG.

I think if global markets keep increasing, the POG will ultimately move on how much the U.S markets increase or decrease relative to other markets - such as Europe, which will lead to movements in the value of the USD.

For example, global markets went nuts last night, but the POG held its' ground. Why? I think it was because Euro dollar and A$ weren't sold off in favour of US$. As a result, today we have gold producers and industrial stocks rising on the ASX.

In terms of advice to sell AOR, I'll just take comfort in looking at the increased pace of volume and buy depth in the past half hour. It's the strongest I've seen in a long while for AOR.

Regards,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.