EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

EVE's board needs to explain the delays!

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I think it's time for the board to tell shareholders the cost of using internet marketing, and what's the return has been on that expenditure!

I am also concerned about not having a major retailer in Australia as of yet, and what is the reason for the delay? I can't understand why we are not using ALDI special buys, this coming week they are having a flu and cold team in there stores Honey varieties would have been an excellent product for this catalogue! It must be something wrong with the marketing and sales team at EVE when they
    still after such a long time have not got any major retailer in its home market! When major stores have many different versions of honey from New Zealand, why is this not being fixed? If EVE don't get a cash flow form retailers here in Australia, how on earth are they going to get them from overseas, especially in Asia and the new markets in Europe?

The management obviously don't care about shareholders! If they do care, they need to give us more transparency in why the delays
    and what caused the delays in becoming cash flow positive almost six months ago now!

I think the shareholders need to revolt and demand the directors and executive management to reduce there salaries if not reaching targets in sales! I think being paid these high salaries means they don't have to chase sales and revenues especially here in Australia!
    I think if we should have two major retailers by now, like Chemist Warehouse and one of the Supermarkets! I also think they need to be
    transparent the cost for sales so far from the internet advertising in Australia it must be getting very high! Every day I see them on Google and Facebook, and also in the news app on my iPhone!

I hope that the next report from EVE will not be like the last, just old reported news earlier, however no news why they have failed in launching newer markets!

I will hang in there however I will not consider increasing my investment, luckily I did not make a bigger investment in EVE late last year
    as I planed! I only invested amount that I can afford to loose, I was going to invest my profit from some other shares I sold!

I hope the executives take there responsibility as company directors seriously, and start to give us regular updates! Like when THC went in to an agreement to lease organic land from EVE for cannabis plantation two years ago, the board of directors need to inform what happened, is it still on or off? Be transparent and inform us as per your obligations as company directors! Otherwise the share price will never increase and the working capital will not last forever, and with so many shares on issue it will be hard to raise more funds from shareholders, when we are not kept informed from the board!
    Last edited by Hme320: 21/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.