EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

EVE's board needs to explain the delays!, page-5

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    After the last company release I also said they need to tell us if the lockdown or bio security issues delaying the launch or the lockdowns occurring all over Japan, they even talking about delaying the OLYMPICS again! I believe that talking down the company without knowing why EVE is not up and running in Japan or Europe or UK! We need to know why the delays happening, it might be legitimate reasons like Covid 19 and staff working from home or bio secure issues , if Covid and the lockdown is the cause for delay, then we must just except that during a pandemic this can happen and nothing can be done by the company to alleviate the issue, if biosecurity is an issue the directors need to tell us that! Basically the board of directors need to inform us of the reason of the delay!
    However just delaying time after time, and failing to following the timeline released to the markets, and shareholders, is not good governance for a listed company like EVE! And the board needs to act on our request to be kept up to date! And we can't afford to have more delays due to Covid 19! If the lockdown due to Covid in Japan has caused the delays, EVE should have received government support, Covid support to keep staff employed like other retailers like Harvey Norman! Lets hope the Directors did apply for Job Keeper!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.