ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Billy, last I heard was October reporting results for the...

1. 5,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Billy, last I heard was October reporting results for the Reach2HD trial and December completing the IMAGINE Alzheimer's trial. The HD trial should be finished by mid year, but then it is a case of how long it takes to crunch the numbers. Remember this is a blinded trial so investigators do not know who was on the drug till unblinding at trial completion.
    Goins, it is just another of many studies now backing up what Prana have been saying all along about AD and PD. Metals imbalance(dyshomeostasis) plays a large role in neurodegeneration,( However, there is strong support for the involvement of metal dyshomeostasis, inflammation, and oxidative damages to biomolecules in both diseases) and that restoring the correct balance is likely to have a positive effect.
    I think where Prana have it all over the chelators spoken about is that Prana's MPACs use the essential metals already trapped in the plaques, and instead of trying to get the right balance with iron chelation(removal), PBT2 instead repairs the neuron's own iron clearance mechanism, allowing the neuron to regulate the correct iron levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $8.75K 1.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 63306661 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 28430837 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.