MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Well that’s total BS JD, I will be getting every share allotted...

1. 10,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2567
    Well that’s total BS JD, I will be getting every share allotted to me in MMR and im sure i will get every share i am going for plus more if thats what i want at the time, I’m just posting what my trading position and accumulation position is and why leading into 2025 now for MMR, I am all over MMR and have been again since 2019 in anticipation of Pep11 exploration approval, I clearly stated why and how I see it panning out with its timeline recently, it’s my coin my call, you know as well as I do JD that MMR won’t be trading till Dutton is in power at the earliest now after Husics recent move and the ALP,s plan moving forward, and if you can’t see that you’ve had your head in a bucket of sand for 4 years imo!

And as MMR shareholders it’s what we need to plan for and hopefully profit from in 2025, how can MMR possibly trade with out JA approval, what would they possibly have to trade for a question mark, even Sky Punter has said same, and you two are as thick as thieves as a rule.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.