evidence of pre-aboriginal australians?, page-3

1. 15,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    i am sure this thread is going to be turned into a bunch of political codswallop, but before it does, i'd like to say thanks for the link. never come across this before, but am always fascinated in hidden stories which are capable of rewriting history.

i once met a guy named Val Osborn in Sarina, QLD, who claimed to have found archaeological evidence of phonecian culture predating white culture. i'm no indiana jones, but what he showed me was pretty intriguing, and those who desire to keep our history black and white have done a good job of keeping him quiet about it.

an interesting thing i picked up on another site about this Bradshaw art

"If they are as old as they appear to be, chronologically they would predate the pyramids of Egypt and the Palaeolithic cave paintings of Europe, in fact they may well be the oldest art form of mankind in existence. The broad-shouldered, realistic representation of humans infers an origin of Egyptian culture in the Kimberley Ranges, while the slanted prolific features of the human face, reminiscent of Mayan pictures, suggest that the Kimberley Ranges may have been the cradle of all pyramidal cultures."

http://www.australiaforeveryone.com.au/aborsites_bradshaw.htm

the idea of pyramids has always rattled me. it is inevitable that we will one day find a decent explanation (with proof) as to why so many different cultures all adopted the same architectural priniciple.

would be amazing to find out it all began here.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.