PNN 0.00% 11.5¢ power minerals limited

Evidence PNN has the goods. Your weekend read of basic fundamentals

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I recently noticed a few nervous hands recently due to the delays of results. As a fellow long term holder, i too was not impressed. However in saying that, let us review the facts of what makes PNN so good.

Overview
    The shit kicked off on December 13th with them claiming to have hit brine and said results expected before years end use of a phrase I am sure they are now regretting
    pnn1.png

Next big event was price query which stated results not done.

pnn 2.jpg

Next was an update right before years end stating results were not ready for release it included an updated on visuals and said the correct zone for hosting brine and density had been logged

pnn3.jpg

Lastly yesterday the company announces certification place is closed for new year period broad range given of before end of January for results given, investors go mad 30% down everyone is convinced results are bad.

pnn4.jpg

So is there any evidence results are actually bad?? No
    Are PNN unprofessional? Yes
    Should they have known when they could get the results?yes
    They stuffed up but does that change whats in the ground? no

PNN claim they hit it and the visuals they have given back up to those claims

pnn5.jpg

Geological descriptions given in drilling anns above match exactly with AGY: halite clay and sand, starting from surface, the AGY brine zone extend consistently from the halite zone through the black sands.

pnn6.jpg
    The loose black sands AGY encountered look same as the loose sands PNN are encountering confirming entering same brine bearing depth

pnn7.jpg
    Geological visuals from what can be seen seem similar extensive black sands.

pnn8.jpg

pnn9.jpg

Additional thoughts
    1. Company is cash poor I think they would have raised by now if not confident
    2. Previous drill program failed they did zero hype and released results with zero fan fair
    3. Previous drilling started May 30th results out on August 25th took 87 days to get results.
    4. AGY September 18th bit before maybe drill start November 22nd results for two holes 71 days atleast to get results
    PNN started December 13th drilling today is 4th only 22 days results have been fast tracked for a reason one would assume not cause they have field tested badly one would assume
    5. They have been making a lot of noise releasing these visuals descriptions, if they had not included the “expected before new year” comment would the price have fallen today?
    6. So that’s it bunch of holes all over the lake seeing the same thing, PNN descriptions and visuals seem to back up what they are saying, only real issue is them creating expectation of results coming quickly, they tried to fast track and failed a mis-step.
    7. They have now altered that to before end of January which a lot of people are assuming means last day of January which it doesn’t it could be Monday or it could in 2 weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $2.212K 20.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 129999 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 64149 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11940
Last updated 11.02am 07/05/2024 ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.