WDS 1.05% $29.21 woodside energy group ltd

evidence points to us lng exports

1. 6,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    hot off the press from my most valued source for geopolitical analysis! Stratfor, have been in the press lately because they know what they are talking about! I rate them and recommend them to you!

http://www.stratfor.com/analysis/united-states-natural-gas-exporter

some cut & paste...................

To remain profitable, U.S. companies are making plans to begin exports in the form of liquefied natural gas (LNG), which could lead the United States to become a net exporter of natural gas in the next few years. With prices for natural gas higher in East Asia and Europe, the United States can use these exports as an effective economic and political tool.

Conclusion paragraph.........

The success of LNG exports is dependent on the continued success of shale gas and oil production, but the United States has overcome the technological obstacles to efficient production from these fields. While these technological improvements are new and it is thus difficult to predict their exact long-term impact on U.S. natural gas production, evidence suggests that the United States will become a major LNG exporter in the near future

End.................

Stratfor research/videos on the home page are "free" for the time being! IMHO they provide the best synopsis of pressing global economic, military and social issues I can think of!

Had their share of problems lately but worth your time!

Cheers

HC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.21
Change
-0.310(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $55.46B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.14 $29.32 $29.05 $121.9M 4.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5709 $29.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.21 14331 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.