I got the impression that snowchain was talking about the...

1. 85,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I got the impression that snowchain was talking about the strategy or similar of the decision for going forward - not to do with the current trump stupidity

I would have thought that Bidens decision has zero to do with having the vote overturned or not - but, for the management of government in the future.

Personally - if it were me and I was leader and if it were politically possible -

if I knew that the very best person in some area was on the other team and I could in reality choose them for the cabinet position for that area -

I would choose them --------

why would you not? The point after all is to govern the nation in the best way possible -

you don't leave the very best of the best on the bench just because they have a different team jumper

whether you could do it in our very stupid party system - I don't know -

but, I sure look forward to the day when you can.

If Biden manages to actually do something like this -------------- it really marks him as something special as a leader ----------- only someone great would even try something like this IMO (in this day and age)

Biden is in a good position to have a crack at it because of his long long term in congress - he's made friends, he knows people and just maybe he's got the gift of using real friendships to forge useful and effective alliances

bit of a bloody turnabout from the Trump era - that's certain

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.