KAR 3.73% $1.53 karoon energy ltd

evil advocate

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Maybe is not too much popular but still is my strong belief.

is not true that brokers forecast is just a bunch of stupid guys writing crap.

They make studies and they have professional in the most important areas (that doesn't means they don't interpretate wrongly...but also companies do the similar mistakes).

Basically they come using several different metrics to a share price in one year/

If they were so bad why do you think they manage so amazing volume of ressources.

They give license advise and recommend...yes..buy Karoon and will be 7.. they adjust to 6 (if something must be adjusted, because never the share forecast stay frozen like a piece of ice.

Their correct forecast generate profit to their customers and they put more money... For sure they provide good service (on top they put money means they also guide the market up or down).

No,they are not wrong... Is about 8 major broker all saying (more than one year) the share goes to 6-7 range. They can't forecast is market decide to short taking advantage the lack of news and JV's... and they don't forecast for short term views.. They forecast to people happy to invest 1,2,3 years..

Meaning... all them are forecasting we go to 6-7 because they calculate ressources, chances, value, cash etc etc...

I remember reading here..if they say Buy than sell and vice versa... I made a quick study searching 4 broker and 5 shares... That is not at all true and the opposite (their advise is correct) is the case most of the time...

Just time.. this is what we need..

I'm confident about the JV's and soon Poseidon North

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.53
Change
0.055(3.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.215B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.53 $1.47 $8.888M 5.912M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7000 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 13273 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.